The City shined and was even prettier when the International Beauty show AND IECSC shows arrived in town. Anyone whose anybody in the land of beauty, lotions and potions…came to the city from ALL OVER THE WORLD.
As for the show, the booths were filled with beautiful ideas, bright colored products and gorgeous looks on models. This is the educational beauty red carpet event that I am not only honored to speak at but to attend every year.
Wish you were there.
The stage presentations dazzled with glitz and glam. While it rained outside the professionals, spa owners and salon owners poured inside to stock up on the latest and greatest in beauty. They also attended mega amounts of classes to show them HOW-TO’s, business support and new ideas to make their client’s look and feel amazing!
Here is what’s HOT NOW:
- Anything bright from makeup, to makeup brushes to hair tints and more.
- Hair had an anything goes kind of attitude but healthy and shiny hair rocked the shows.
- Argon and Moroccan oil still are on trend.
- Long lasting shiny pretty nails in candy coated colors ruled.
- Colored hair extensions reigned supreme fun!
- Skin has never been more in~FarmHouse Fresh made our skin feel delicious!
- Makeup was hot hued… colored liners, colored eye shadows and mascaras too.
- LIPS were smoochie from clear to shiny to matte highly pigmented color~
- Male skin care is all the rage. ORGANIC Male4om is what he wants!
- It was one big cocktail party of beauty!
If you are a FAN of Real Housewives of Atlanta, you would have been green with envy. No, I did not rub elbows with the Nee Nee and the girls. I met the one and only DWIGHT the Colin Cowie of Atlanta. Event and party planner and fashionista galore. He was warm and posed for photos like a MODEL celebrity pro!
After three glorious days of two fabulous beauty shows, I spent time all around NYC with my sisters and friends. Ate dim sum until my Spanx puffed out and enjoyed my fav’ delicious places all around the city. I also spaaaaaaaaaaahed just in time for SPA week. I got buffed and sloughed with a peaches and cream glow at the The Origo Spa, a hidden treasure in Chinatown. Little Italy for a creamy cappuccino and a decadent cannoli rocked my mouth. Now, back I am in a ”fog of beauty”.
Bundles to unpack and more fun to be had in my makeup studio!!!
New York, New York a hell of a FABULOUS town~