Pretty Pom face mask filled with good for the skin ingredients!
- I cut them open and scoop out the insides.
- Mix and mash into a small bowl with a dash of water
- Place this mixture on my face for a pretty pom glow! Leave on 15 mins. and rinse.
- Moisturize and get a good nights sleep.
A DRINK recipe is:
- I pour pomegranate juice into a flute that is 1/4 filled with these delicious bites.
- Follow up with Prosecco sparkling Italian wine.
I love serving this wine to guests. I first had it in Italy. It kisses my tongue with bubbles.The pomegranates tease my tongue and are refreshing AND taste it too. This is a great alternative to the same old Champagne Mimosa.