Happy New Year and New YOU~
We know you love our Mother Earth and so do we. In my cosmetic company and private makeup studio, we pride ourselves on doing our part. Not only do we offer you healthy beauty and skin care with a natural twist. We are also moving towards even better ingredients starting with our lipsticks we are making them paraben free. We are a green company…we are energy efficient, do not waste water, recycle. We have a no fuss, no extra boxes and cellophane packaging. Our products are not tested on animals just staff and my sisters. The makeup collection is a great product at a fabulous price. We are a family owned business.
Here are my New YOU beauty resolutions…We are trying.
How about you?
- I will take better care of my health and my heart by eating more of the right things.
- I will try to add more exercise to my daily life…good for all parts of my body.
- I will learn to embrace the parts of my face and body I don’t like.
- I will not go to sleep with my makeup on.
- I will try a few new lipsticks, eye colors, and blushes for a change of face pace.
- Change is good for your soul. I will remember that in all I do that is different.
- I will get a professional makeup lesson to do the right thing and look my best.
- I will get a professional facial at a spa or salon…at least once a month.
- I will add a professional massage to my life, which will keep my body happy.
- I will drink more water and less junk drinks.
- I will add tea to my life… tea is filled with good for you things. Freshens breath and helps your gums stay healthy.
- I will throw out that old, tattered and run down sweat outfit and or bathrobe. A cozy new outfit always makes you feel and look better.
- I will strive to be an even better person than I already am. Nice women are prettier and have fewer wrinkles.
- I will try to smile more and stress less.
Hope you enjoy this list to think about, do, and take care of fabulous YOU!
We offer beauty for a cause. We donate to various organizations and charities for women and men born with Down Syndrome in memory of my darling twin brother .
We are going green and gorgeous one step at a time. I promise you will be happy to do business with us and enjoy our multi-tasking, good for your skin and fun makeup products.
Gotta beauty question…I can help!
Laugh until your mascara runs!
Follow me on Twitter @beautyconcierge
Like Me please on Facebook@Noreen Young