I first saw this brand and awesome bottle on one of my fave TV shows Shark Tank and on Good Morning America!
A 17- year- old year old Carter Kostler from Virginia Beach,Virginia has taken childhood obesity head on. After learning about the startling statistics of how sugary drinks and soda impact today’s youth,he decided to do something about it. Carter created a fruit infused water bottle,a product designed with the goal of improving one’s health. He and it was even featured in Entrepreneur magazine as one of the most brilliant companies list. He works with schools in his community and organizations for a healthier generation.
YOU know by reading my blog…it’s all about the small beautiful business owner and what they are up too! #SHOPSMALL #shoplocal
The Define Bottle company list it’s features below:
- Fits in a standard cup holder
- Attached wrist lanyard makes it easy to carry
- Capacity: 16 ounces (about 500 ml)
- Easy cleaning – the bottle comes apart in multiple places for easy access
- Included re-freezable base piece helps keep your fruit cool
- Strainer middle piece contains the fruit to the bottom and away from your mouth piece
- Made from Tritan -Odorless, tasteless, and stain resistant
I am in love with this water bottle system and fruits and veggies I use don’t hit my lips and ruin my lipstick! THAT makes it even more awesome.