Low on cash and want to refresh your feet and last months pedicure?
- Soak your cares away with Epsom salt and Peppermint essential oil or fresh peppermint or mint leaves from your garden in a warm water foot bath. It is very soothing and cools the skin especially after a long hot day!
- Soaking your feet for 15 minutes with Epsom salts also refreshes the soles and take down any swelling of the ankles and feet.
- Clean well around your nails and toes with a nail brush,orange wood stick and file any rough nail edges.
- When done apply a hydrating salve or lotion like Smith’s RoseBud Salve. It is fabulous for your feet,heels,cuticles,lips,brows and unwanted hair around your hairline. Celebrities and models love this product.
- Skip the nail polish if you’d like or apply a fabulous color. It is fine to give your nails a vacay from polish.
- Your feet and skin will look and feel amazing.
- Have a sexy summer Ladies!Have a question or beauty dilemma…Ask ME …Noreen email@example.com