Hair oils are a great addition to any hair care regime, and the days of oil making hair too ‘heavy’ are gone, the new crop of oils are designed to make hair beautifully shiny and manageable by nourishing deeply with essential vitamins, providing protection from styling and adding gorgeous shine without weighing it down. Here…
FALL is definitely here maybe not so much in Florida 🌴🌞 where I now live but it is here.
As we choose a new look in makeup for fall… I think sometimes less is better! I love to do a soft and pretty makeup look. And I love to make up my clients in a soft kiss of color way. Yes, a deeper lipstick is always a good idea.
But you don’t have to go over the top with your makeup! Now, if you love a lot of it and like it on your face all at one time … I get you.
I am a beauty lover too!!!
But if you are intimidated with makeup and applying it…Don’t be. Just apply a lipstick 💄 and eye 👁 liner.
I have met so many women in my career who say they are so frightened and tell me they suffer with makeup. You don’t have to suffer with it EVER!
It’s OK to apply your makeup softly and not wear it all! Really!
I have a new best friend. And it isn’t a person.It is this device!
* MYSKINBUDDY™ is the revolutionary facial device that utilizes four proven technologies to help you achieve a clearer complexion, brighter and even skin tone, and a more youthful appearance.
Created for men and women by a woman!
GHADA ABUHAKMEH is the woman behind the brand. She said this device does many things for your skin and I know all about the beauty of this machine.
ONE DEVICE… no more clutter on your bathroom counter.
LED Light Therapy, Ion Care, ultrasonic Vibration and Heat Therapy.
- Enhances product penetration.
- Reduce redness and inflammation.
- Stimulate collagen renewal and skin rejuvenation.
- Deeply cleanse and gently exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores.
- Kills P. acne bacteria that leads to acne formation.
I am also loving using it over a KBeauty sheet mask. It REALLY does all the above and is dope!
Check out this unique and cool…it may just be your best friend.
…Yes, I am going there. MEN are STANDING TALL and doing it all!
Guys want to look good too. So this is for you too! Today on TV I will be sharing some cool tools and skincare tips guys need too!
- MYSKINBUDDY™ is the revolutionary facial device that utilizes four proven technologies to help you achieve a clearer complexion, brighter and even skin tone, and a more youthful appearance. Created BY A woman who is a leader in the skin care industry! YOUR washcloth can only do so much. Made for men and women! Multi-tasking never looked so good. Visit:myskinbuddy.com Check out my next blog where I use and feature this product too and show you what it can do for you. My husband is now addicted!
- Here’s a scentsational D.I.Y.
- Clay or Mud Face MasksPhoto by Bran Sodre on Pexels.com
- Follow with a face and body bar NOT a deodorant soap for complexion perfection.
- For a clip of today’s segment go to: http://www.news4jax.com
Noreen’s Husband’s easy Fall Recipe for a Beard and mustache oil you can make at home!
2 ounces of Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
6-8 drops of Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential oil
Place in a bowl and stir together.
Pour into a glass container.
Comb through hair and massage on the skin to hydrate the skin.
If you want to make it more masculine a scent add vetiver essential oil for an earthy finish.
Or ladies you can make this recipe just for him!
I’m on a Face Frame highlight high!
Do you like Jen’s hair like I do? Check out this fellow bloggers post I’m sharing with you!
Jennifer Aniston made the news first thing this morning by joining Instagram and posting her first photo with some former Friends cast members. But for me, I’m more focused on Aniston’s new blonde highlights she debuted at Variety‘s Power of Women event in Los Angeles last Friday. She hit the red carpet with her classic…
What’s new this autumn?
Oh how I love the way that sounds….
Today on TV on River City Live in sunny Jacksonville Florida I am showing the TV viewers just that.
Here are some fall trends in makeup,skincare and fashion.
It is going to be a colorful and fun season!
Plaid is trending. But anything Leopard print is HOT 🔥!
Accessories add a touch of whimsy and fun. They brighten up a wardrobe. Buy a new handbag. The latest fashion craze are small purses and belt bags.
Metallic accessories are so in. And rose gold isn’t going anywhere!
Male grooming and skin care is so in!
Men realize they want to look good and need a moisturizer too!
Check out: http://www.mensroutine.com for the MR. in your life! My husband loves the activated skin scrub especially!
Gleaming skin is the answer to your skin.
You can gleam too with Melanie Mills from Hollywood’s kit. Three glorious shades to glow with. May be used on the face and body.
They are running a special with a $50.00 purchase or more get a selfie light absolutely FREE!!!
The Glow Girl Kit is one of each of the fabulous lighter Gleam shades in mini 1 oz tube sizes. Great way to try the brand and enjoy them for travel too.
As seen on The hosts of The Real TV daytime show. And on celebrities & models.
Lip plumpers, lashes and brows are still in!
*I recently discovered a lip plumper called Unbranded Beauty check the line out if your lips need a voluptuous fuller looking lift!
So go ahead and plump that pout!
If you want to give yourself a little treat buy yourself some flowers.There are so many beautiful flowers 🌺 in season!
Even more a reason to TREAT YO’SELF Darlings!
I have always loved picking flowering weeds, flowers and buying bouquets of flowers from the flower market too. It really makes me happy 😊 and it should bring happiness to you too just by looking at them too. 🌻
Treat yourself this fall to a pretty bouquet 💐 or a few flowers in a mini vase.
You deserve it … don’t you?
For those of you who love 💕 makeup and to put on your 💄 makeup this post is for you. For those of you who don’t use much makeup you’ll still enjoy it and learn something new!
Self-care Sunday is all about taking care of yourself and have a little fun doing it!
Now to make your life easier and beauty rituals you need to carve out an area just for you and all your beauties too.
Just make sure you don’t arrange your makeup and skincare directly in the sun ☀️ sunlight. It will ruin your makeup and skincare formulas, lighten your hues, and make your makeup melt too.
I like to separate and organize my makeup brushes, blushes, eyeshadows, 💄 lipsticks and more in a pretty way. I’ve used and repurposed antique plates, tea cups or wine 🍷 goblets. I have also have found some gorgeous display items at TJMaxx, Kirkland’s, Hobby Lobby and more. You DON’T have to spend a fortune $
The important thing is that all your products and things are at your fingertips! Ready when you are.
Another thing I found was from a cocktail 🍸 container. Allow me to explain. I enjoy entertaining with a product called Cocktail Caviar and I love the jar. I couldn’t stand to throw the empty container out. So, I cleaned the jar out and filled with fluffy pink 💕 cotton balls I found! It has a lid so dust doesn’t get on them and keeps them dust free.
I love Mother Earth 🌍 and have learned to recycle more! It feels good to do it too.
I like to add a fresh seasonal 💐 🌸 🌻 flowers to my space. And I also keep an aloe plant 🌱 on my vanity just in case. Aloes are great for sunburns, curling iron burns and any allergic reactions that come up on the skin!
A hand mirror is always a good idea too! Not just the main one on the wall.
I also keep bottles of sparkling water 💦 and mini bottles of 🍾 Champagne in a mini fridge by my vanity. It is by Cooluli…I store my face masks,creams,toners,jade roller,agate roller,massage stones,makeup in.
What do you do?
Do you have a special cozy place for you to get all dolled up in? Chat beauty with me. Share with me. I love hearing from you.
As you take in and soak in every minute of summer in the sun 🌞 your skin will get dry and look it too. A simple mask I love to do and highly recommend cause it is a natural beauty recipe too. A dermatologist shared this recipe with me.
This home-made skin smoothie and soother is as near as your kitchen.
All you need is:
1 ripe avocado (I prefer organic)
1 tablespoon of local organic honey
Mash the avocado and spoon in the honey. Stir together. Apply to your face and decollette. Leave on the face at least 5 minutes.
Rinse well with a lukewarm water and a washcloth.
Your FACE will love you back and feel lovely!
You can use this recipe year round but it is wonderful around this time of year.
If you are allergic to the above ingredients do NOT use this recipe to soothe and soften your skin.
I am stuck indoors waiting for the monster hurricane in Florida. We are all trying to keep our minds busy and may be in the dark with no lights,air conditioner and not able to leave beyond our front door. As a Northerner I am not used weathering a hurricane. VERY STRESSFUL. However, I am keeping busy organizing and cleaning and my beautiful fragrance tray is getting my attention. wiping down and shining each bottle and the spritzer with a dash of alcohol to freshen them up.
I realized I have not given much love to some of the fragrances as they look barely used. A word to the wise. GIVE YOUR FRAGRANCES some LOVE and USE THEM.
They lose their potency and formulas if you let them just sit there. Wether you made a fragrance from scratch or store bought. They must be rotated and used up.
Here are a few tips I have learned working in Bloomingdales and Macy’s in Manhattan as one of fragrance spritzer girls!
- Shop for fragrance when you are in the MOOD to buy a new one..
- Hit the fragrance counters when it is midday. Your sense of smell is the sharpest. DON’T put on fragrance before you go.
- I like to use those little paper blotters to check out a fragrance first.
- If coffee beans are available at the counter (or ask the sales associate) SNIFF them inbetween testing and sniffing to clear your nose of the previous scent.
- TEST only three fragrances …no more! Or you will be confused and your nose tricked. Apply one on one wrist and spritz on theother. Next try the third on the inner part of your arm.
- IF you don’t like a fragrance and find it smells not so pretty on your skin…remove it as fast as you can with soap and water OR a cotton ball blotted with rubbing alcohol.
- Ask for free samples…and try them out for a tleast a few days. Not just one time. your mood may change and you may not like the fragrance afterall once day three comes. You don’t want to waste money $$$ on a fragrance purchase you’ll regret.
- I find ther best time to apply fragrance is after a bath or shower.
- Spritz on your pulse points,inner wrists,ankles,throat area and a dash at the decolette.
- Bottom line…fragrance doesn’t last forever so enjoy it and finsih up all those beautiful bottles.
- To see my personal collection of fragrances from Russia,Poland,China,Japan and the US. See my fragrant tray on Instagram @noreenkissyoung
- FYI I love spraying a love note card to my husband with my fragrance spritzed on it and place it in his luggage when he travels out of town.
- Every day we are alive is a special day! Don’t wait to use your expensive perfume,best Chinaware,silverware or bedding. Enjoy them every day. You’ll be glad you did.