I LOVE TO EAT APPLES! You should too!
Here are my DIY recipes to enjoy more of them too. It is Fall and apple season.
Awesome Fresh Apple Mask for Normal to Dry Skin:
ALL you need is an apple!
· Take a teaspoon of an apple you grated from a bowl
Apply the mask all over the face (except your eye area) and keep for 20 minutes for the skin to soak it all in and absorb it’s beautiful benefits.· Rinse your face with warm water.
*If you’d like to plump it up add a few tablespoons of glycerin.Mix with apple and you have another mask.
Fresh Apple Mask for Normal to Combination Skin
· Mix two tablespoons of crushed oats along (not instant oatmeal) with pureed or grated red apples and add teaspoon of honey.
· Apply the mask on your face for 20 minutes, and wash it with warm water.
· Apply your favorite moisturizer and eye gel.
· The oatmeal in this mixture exfoliates your skin while the apple and honey make it hydrated, plump and glowing!
You know what they say …“An apple a day keeps a doctor away”.
This beautiful fruit is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and copper, which your skin LOVES!
The vitamin C helps to re-store the collagen content of the skin. Collagen adds the elasticity to the skin, thus helps to kiss wrinkles “Goodbye” The copper content in the apple helps to maintain the melanin production in the skin. Apples act as a natural sunscreen. The vitamin A assists in building of new skin cells.
Got any left over pieces of apple? EAT them.
Enjoy the beauty of all the fruits and vegetables of fall.