…Your daughter or granddaughters?
Summer is still here and your daughters and grand daughters are still out of school.
Here are a few fun things to do with them this summer!
Today I shared on TV what you can do and how much fun it can be!
- Bonding time:Do a little makeup at home day. Show them how to apply a little lipstick or gloss,a blush,nail polish and or a bit of glitter. A little goes a long way.
- Show them how to take care of their hair or braid the hair …Barbie Hair conditioner for detangling works wonders!
- Teach them that SUNSCREEN is a best kept beauty secret! Protecting their face and body from the sun is very important.Use dolls as demo’s.
- Enjoy making or serving yummy refreshments like fruit infused water,pretty pink lemonade,candy,Pez and or yummy pink cupcakes.Make it like a beauty party!
- Another fun idea is:To show them how they can write a story book and they are the main character.All they need is an empty unlined notebook and some markers or crayons. Encourage them to be creative.
- Princess Patch Parties is a local company if you’re lucky enough to live in Jacksonville Florida in the Murray Hill section of town that offers birthday and mini spa parties with facials and a little mani & pedi outing. Pink and frilly place where glitter rules! www.princesspatchgirlsspa.com
- Lip gloss D.I.Y. with you and or their friends with a MINI bar of Hershey’s chocolate or some crushed up candy mixed with a dash of OrganIc coconut oil from Whole Foods Market. You will need to assist children with this in the microwave for a few minutes. What you’ll have is a shiny,lip softening lip gloss.No it won’t last you’ll watch them lick it off and laugh the afternoon away.
- I will share these ideas and more on the video from the segment. JUST A CLICK AWAY! http://www.firstcoastnews.com on The Chat
- ENJOY watching and hope you will try some of my outside the box ideas!