I love the colored organizers,desk chairs in hot colors, blinged out staplers,colored writing pens,Sharpie maker pens,rubber bands in all hues and the colorful beauty of writing and printer papers. The crazy part is I think I might love office and paper supply stores just as much as lipstick and that is epic.
I just visited The Container Store and roamed the store for hours! I am addicted. It is my happy place besides being in my own store.The second I get into a store like this or a paper/card store I love the smell. The thrill of being there. Do you like it too? Do you have a passion for office supplies too?
What about a hand-made card or better yet a LOVE letter to the one or ones you love. Your lover, your daughter,your son or your mom and dad. It doesn’t have to be a long one.Short and sweet is good too.It is ALL about the little things,token gestures and gifts from your heart. It isn’t all about shopping and going crazy to find the right card and gift.
Pour your heart and soul out. Stir up your imagination. Get your romantic sexy side out. Whoever you want to say something to…get it out on paper too!
Love,hearts and kisses are dancing around the air today…I WISH EVERY DAY was St. Valentines day. Spread a little love today.
Here is a letter I am putting on the dinner table with a candle lit special yummy meal and cupid cocktail for my husband.The paper cost was .30 already kissed.It is so much fun to do and will make him so HAPPY too!
If you haven’t got a card or gift …get moving and write one like this.Let me know what happens.
If you have any friends who are in this unique club and you wonder what to do for them,consider the following:
1. Buy them a joke book or funny movie.
2. Make soup or a nutritious dinner for them and their family.
3. Send them cards every month or week that they are sick.
4. Offer to take the caregiver to a movie or sports event or look after the patient to give the caregiver a break.
My husband is so worried about me. He has been at my side every doctor’s visit. He has see me in pain and not being able to walk. It scares him. He needs a break.
5. Buy a novel for them to read.
6. Give them your eyebrow kit.
7. Buy them a cotton blend scarf to wear.
8. Give them a facial.
9. Send them a fruit basket.
10. Call them every one or two weeks.
11. Give them a gift certificate for a massage.
12. Send them a prayer card. You get the idea, send a little kindness.
Someone close to me shared this list with me. I simply had to share it with you.As you can see the
the patient and caregiver need LOVE and random acts of kindness too!