Much needed attention. Your cosmetic bag is longing to be touched!
Stranded at the airport, waiting in the car 🚘 pool line or even at home. Use your time wisely and give your lipsticks some LOVE.
If you happen to get a Purell wipes, towelettes from a restaurant after your meal or have some rubbing alcohol disinfectant pads. get out your lipstick tubes and lipgloss wands and disinfect those tubes!
It’s kind of satisfying and fun to do!
1. Take the top off.
2. Roll up those tubes. Be gentle not all the way. Only up to where you’ve used the tube.
3. Swipe and wipe the lipstick itself all around.
4. Next wipe the tube packaging itself. You know lots of germs 🦠 are waiting for you there too.
5. Allow them to evaporate and dry and close the lids.
You’re all set, a quick disinfect and good to go! Safely! Protect those pretty lips!
* A great idea after you have a cold or a fever blister too!