Stay tuned to The Chat on http://www.firstcoastnews.com on NBC12 and ABC25.
Just a click away on VIDEO clip!
Baby it is so COLD outside. Isn’t it?
Our weather wreaks havoc on our face,body and health. Let me share with you how to feel better in this weather and share a skin moisturizing D.I.Y. too!
- Glow Matrix is a beauty supplement you take daily to keep moisture in your skin and wrinkles away. Collagen Matrix and Ceramides create a barrier to keep moisture in thus helping to hydrate your skin from within NOT just outside on your skin.Helps improve skin moisture and elasticity and reduced signs of aging in just 15 days! Topically you can use Hydra+ H.A. Serum for superior hydration.Paraben-Free advanced skin cell turnover and lubrication.www.neocell.com
- ZIM’S Petroleum-free vapo rub is excellent to suppress an annoying cough due to drier weather and cold season and is used on your chest for coughs and colds. WARMS you up and makes you cough less and feel better.Hot tea,drinking water and eating chicken soup work alongside this too.
- Moisturize your face,lips and body and hair too! Applying face hand and body lotion is a must! You can use store bought brands or you can make it yourself! CeraVe moisturizing lotion or cream is filled with ceramides and hyaluronic acid and is recommended highly by dermatologists.It offers advanced skin care without a prescription. Also has NO fragrance and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Zim’s Crack Cream is an herbal skin cream for dry cracked skin. Made with aloe vera and arnica. Use on cuticles,elbows,knees and feet.
- Have flyaway hairs and static?Try rubbing a dryer sheet in the palm of your hands and on direct on your hair recommends my hairdresser John Brent from Chocolate Blonde Salon.
- OR you can make this D.I.Y. Recipe for making a Lavender Skin Smoothie:Whip up some organic coconut oil in a glass bowl. Add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil.Mix again. Place in a pretty jar and smooth up your dry skin and watch your skin drink it in. Recipe will last a few weeks in a tightly sealed jar.Great for the whole family! By the way if you do not like this essential try peppermint or rose or another.
I LOVE sharing recipes and new and old time beauty secrets with you. Enjoy!