Anybody having all kinds of pandemic cravings? I am. Although I want my skin to look it’s best and my body to remain the same. I’m craving ice cream!
Any way I can have it. 🍨 Ice Cream in a bowl with sprinkles. Banana splits all the way and ice cream 🍦 cones!
Ice cream 🥤 sodas!
It is crazy. But comforting.
Are you? What is your favorite flavor ice cream? What are you craving?
I look forward to a trip to our local ice cream 🍦 place called Dreamette … to CELEBRATE 🎉 the quarantine and lockdown being over!
Tonight I might just dip my husband in sprinkles and pretend he’s an ice cream cone! 😜 Just can’t get enough ice cream!
I so love to eat, create and makeup! So, I simply had to share this recipe by ELE with you. I plan on making this Halloween week and over the holiday season. Looks so delightful and delish! Doesn’t it?
If you are a regular reader of ELE you will know we are very fond of delicious chocolate bark recipes. Easy to make and always a crowd pleaser, it is a great way to make a simple block of chocolate that little bit more special. With the festive season not that far away, bark is…
I traveled to Chicago recently but it wasn’t long enough! Although I travel ✈️ there often. I never get tired of exploring new places and visiting some of my fave places too.
Here are a few highlights from my trip.
I love staying at the W hotel on the lake and I also love to stay at the iconic Palmer House. But this time I stayed with my husband at the Residence Inn 700 in the Loop. What a beautiful stay! Such cozy Suites with fabulous beddings and a kitchen with a dishwasher, huge refrigerator and mini loft bing room space area.
I discovered a beautiful church around the in corner in a section they call the Loop. I fell 😍 love! I attended several masses and services. A gem 💎 in the heart of downtown. Run by Franciscan friars.
I love shopping the magnificent Michigan Avenue. AKA the Miracle Mile …
So many shops so little time! One of my fave fashion shops is called Akira. Also since I love 💕 all things fun I shop at Riley Rose!
Food glorious food is another thrill in Chicago! I never get tired of their hot dogs, donuts and dim sum in Chinatown! Oh and this time I discovered a real chocolate filled bao delight! Warm and fluffy and so delicious.
I so wanted to go for a spa day but after doing everything else no time left.
Have you been to Chicago? Lately? Do share.
Yes it is a day! Made-Up in recent years but still another reason to celebrate LOVE and friendship with your gal pals,besties or even family.
Yesterday I featured on my beauty and lifestyle segment on TV ways to do just that. Grab a cup of coffee and tea and enjoy my blog with an easy D.I.Y. There is still time to throw a mini soiree. For two or for 12 besties. If you can’t do it today. You can always do it Valentine’s day or even a day over this weekend.
1. Invite friends you want to celebrate with via text,phone or email.
2.Create a theme. I like the beauty or pajama party type theme.Decorate accordingly or choose LOVE as your decor with hearts and more.
3.Think of the treats,food and drink you’d like to serve.Make a list and go get it. (Serve in disposable glassware,plates and silverware to keep it simple)
4.Examples Menu: Who doesn’t love chocolate? Get a box of chocolates or even a bag of Hershey’s Kisses. Add something sparkling.Maybe a mini cake,cheesecake or cupcakes sprinkled with lips or hearts. A pitcher of spa water:Try fresh mint and lemon water.
5.Pick up swag to giveaway. It doesn’t have to be expensive.I found the cutest mirrors with red lips at a local dollar store. Who doesn’t love a treat to take home?
6. I gather up a few ideas for conversation and to Kiss & MAKEUP. Lipsticks,eyeshadow,nail polish,fragrance or you can go as far as K Beauty sheet masks and lip scrubs.Share beauty secrets and beauty faux pas and laugh the afternoon or night away.
7. I also like a fun game. I pass around a framed piece that says” What the way YOU USE your Lipstick says about you”. Girls can’t wait to dig in their purse for their lipstick tubes to see what their tube says about them.
I hope I have given you some inspiration for a little gathering with friends and celebrate! I’d love to hear what you come up with. Talk to me. Share with me.
You don’t need a man to buy you a box of chocolates. TREAT YOURSELF!
Serve something bubbly!
Take home giveaway!
It’s called Ageless Delight! And I’m on my third piece.Not too sweet,tastes just right and you can’t even tell that it has all these beautiful ageless benefits for your skin.
Ceramiracle has just introduced the first-ever, clean-label, sugar-free, AGELESS Beauty Chocolate Supplement — and it’s VEGAN, KETO, AND GLUTEN-FREE!
- Made with 70% organic South American Dark Chocolate.
- Fucoidan (RENEWS SKIN ELASTICITY): A super gut repairing antioxidant from seaweed that stimulates collagen production in your skin and protects your skin’s natural elasticity.
- Polyphenols (RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS): Is naturally packed with antioxidants which aids in skin firming and rejuvenation.
- Phytoceramides (IMPROVES MOISTURE RETENTION): Helps to recreate the protective skin layer that has been lost to time by binding the skin together and locking in moisture. It improves the skin’s density and restores elasticity.
I love my life in the beauty industry!
I wear many hats in my life in beauty. I so love being a small business owner in America and being the designer of my indie beauty brand. I also am passionate about educating at spa and beauty shows across the country.
BUT my fave thing to do is making women happy that means YOU too!
So, I promised I will share what’s in my mini fridge by Cooluli the 4L classic…that I featured on TV in my beauty segment on WJXT the other day.
The possibilities are endless! You are only limited by your imagination.
I am a Northern girl who moved to Florida for my husband. But being MADLY IN LOVE I soon discovered Florida is VERY VERY hot,steamy and humid. Not a winning combination for my hair and skin. I GET REALLY HOT! They say Southern girls don’t sweat they glisten. Well that’s proof I am a Northerner as I sweat. From hair to toe! So, I am always looking for ways to keep cool.
These are a few of the things I store in my mini fridge I dicovered on social media and Allure magazine’s beauty editors Instagram page.
I love exploring all the options we have in life and this fridge is one of them!
I don’t keep all these products in my mini fridge but I do whenever I need to. I rotate my as needed. Using them out if the fridge feels refreshing and amazing!
Sheet masks for the face
Neck Sheet masks
Eye sheet masks OR eye pads
Lip gel or sheet masks
Cool Eye masks
Mud or clay face masks
Great for all skin care, especially organic and natural skincare
Beauty products containing active ingredients, such as vitamin C and retinol.
Perfect for eye creams designed to de-puff or for treatments that care for sensitive or irritated skin.
Jade Facial rollers
Rose Quartz Facial rollers
My Rosewater Kisses – Why keep your rosewater or setting spray next to your Dijon mustard and more and so far from your bathroom or vanity?
Melted lipsticks and makeup from below from my purse or tote from hot summer days to firm them up.
To chill my wash cloths!
My Energy shots
Green Juices or Smoothies
Keep your products at your fingertips with a mini fridge.
AND chocolates…yes,I went there. I love to chill Hershey’s Kisses and other chocolates in it and eat them cold while doing my makeup for an evening out on the town.
Did I tell you it even warms food?
I even love to use it to warm my face or hand towels!
Cooluli is your answer to efficient and adorable skin care
organization. Isn’t it adorable? And if you want it in another color or larger size they make that too!
Check them out at: http://www.cooluiusa.com
Keep your products at your fingertips with a mini fridge.
Keeping your beauty faves cool can prolong shelf-life, plus the cooling sensation
soothes and refreshes. Chill out with Cooluli !!!
Keeping your skincare routine in chill mode definitely revs up your up your beauty game! And a game-changer when it comes to convenience. Portable and light weight too! I travel with it on makeup assignments too!
People will stop you and ask where you got that from?
Gals will be pink with envy!
Guys love it too! (Great gift idea)
Enjoy chilling or warming and get yours too!
If you’re a mom it is great for Baby bottles,formulas…and medicine that needs refrigeration.
This morning I woke up craving NOT coffee but chocolate! I love to play in the kitchen.
Did you know that Cacao nibs are a natural way to get a chocolate fix?
2 cups of coconut milk (from the milk section)
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
1 frozen banana
sprinkle of Chia seeds (Cause it wouldn’t hurt to add them)
sprinkle of cocoa nibs to taste
a drizzle of organic honey
Blend in a blender and you have a sweet sensation that’s not too sweet.
A quick chocolate CRAVING fix!
*Oh and for a shot for my skin I added a spoonful of NeoCell Super Collagen powder…for hair,skin nails,bones, joints and more! To get my glow on and to be a Glow Getter.
…Your daughter or granddaughters?
Summer is still here and your daughters and grand daughters are still out of school.
Here are a few fun things to do with them this summer!
Today I shared on TV what you can do and how much fun it can be!
- Bonding time:Do a little makeup at home day. Show them how to apply a little lipstick or gloss,a blush,nail polish and or a bit of glitter. A little goes a long way.
- Show them how to take care of their hair or braid the hair …Barbie Hair conditioner for detangling works wonders!
- Teach them that SUNSCREEN is a best kept beauty secret! Protecting their face and body from the sun is very important.Use dolls as demo’s.
- Enjoy making or serving yummy refreshments like fruit infused water,pretty pink lemonade,candy,Pez and or yummy pink cupcakes.Make it like a beauty party!
- Another fun idea is:To show them how they can write a story book and they are the main character.All they need is an empty unlined notebook and some markers or crayons. Encourage them to be creative.
- Princess Patch Parties is a local company if you’re lucky enough to live in Jacksonville Florida in the Murray Hill section of town that offers birthday and mini spa parties with facials and a little mani & pedi outing. Pink and frilly place where glitter rules! www.princesspatchgirlsspa.com
- Lip gloss D.I.Y. with you and or their friends with a MINI bar of Hershey’s chocolate or some crushed up candy mixed with a dash of OrganIc coconut oil from Whole Foods Market. You will need to assist children with this in the microwave for a few minutes. What you’ll have is a shiny,lip softening lip gloss.No it won’t last you’ll watch them lick it off and laugh the afternoon away.
- I will share these ideas and more on the video from the segment. JUST A CLICK AWAY! http://www.firstcoastnews.com on The Chat
- ENJOY watching and hope you will try some of my outside the box ideas!
Here is a low calorie delight recipe I found from one of LA’s chef’s.Celebrities so LOVE this shake! You will too.
I am kinda addicted.
Blueberry Chocolate Antioxidant Shake
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 ripe banana
1 1/4 tablespoons of cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon goji berries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of agave nectar
small pinch of sea salt
1/3 cup of water
2 1/2 cups of ice
Blend all these beauty filled antioxidants and ingredients except ice until smooth. Add ice and re-blend approximately 15 seconds for a thick shake.I love this as a breakfast or snack treat!
I also LOVE to take this NEOCELL blueberry beauty supplement daily…Read the bottle for it’s goodness for your SKIN,joints,eyes and so much more!
Get going and glowing,Gorgeous! #glowgetter #neocell