Flowers and herbs….Can make you feel better and healthier! I am trying to enjoy them even more before the winter chill and frost arrive in Florida. I love fresh mint,rosemary and other herbs growing outside my door.
Surround yourself with them to make you happy!
- Eat parsley to freshen up your breath!
- Make a cup of cozy hot tea with fresh peppermint or mint!
- Bathe in bubbles and the scent of some fresh rose petals to stress less.
- Place eucalyptus branches in your shower and steam your way to breathing better from allergies.
- Add edible flowers to a salad. and make your day more beautiful and even better.
- Massage your shoulders gently with grape seed oil and a smooth and soothing river rock from your garden supply.
- Can’t get to sleep…use Chamomile to help you get those ZZZ’S.
Enjoy the beauty of these simple things I promise they can make your heart sing.
Say hello to a happier new you!