AGATE is the new gemstone facial roller DARLING! I love the way it feels even though it is like the JADE roller it feels a bit different and is larger too. I discovered this trend in Hong Kong on my trip in the Spring. I can’t wait to go back!
Agate is known for its grounding and balancing properties as well as aids in digestion. Great to use with other gemstones.
People are asking me lately how to really use a roller the right way. And they want to know are there any other rollers that I use besides jade?
So, here are my tips on how and why use them.
How to use an Asian Skin Smoothing Facial Roller
- Begin with a clean face.
- Wash and pat your skin dry.
- Next, apply a few drops of a facial oil or face serum.
- Use large end of the roller in upward strokes on your cheeks,across the forehead and chin. Then I prefer to move the roller down my face and around. Back up again.
- Use small end in single strokes around your eyes and by the nose. I also roll around the lips and skin around the lips.
- Neck and shoulder massage too!
Always remember roll when you have time. Don’t roll too fast or you may have issues with a roller falling out of the hinge. So, be gentle.
These Asian rollers may be used daily or a few times a week.
Relax, chill out and above all … Enjoy!