See Blue Ivy, Luna, and more wobble in their famous moms’ stilettos.
…Your daughter or granddaughters?
Summer is still here and your daughters and grand daughters are still out of school.
Here are a few fun things to do with them this summer!
Today I shared on TV what you can do and how much fun it can be!
- Bonding time:Do a little makeup at home day. Show them how to apply a little lipstick or gloss,a blush,nail polish and or a bit of glitter. A little goes a long way.
- Show them how to take care of their hair or braid the hair …Barbie Hair conditioner for detangling works wonders!
- Teach them that SUNSCREEN is a best kept beauty secret! Protecting their face and body from the sun is very important.Use dolls as demo’s.
- Enjoy making or serving yummy refreshments like fruit infused water,pretty pink lemonade,candy,Pez and or yummy pink cupcakes.Make it like a beauty party!
- Another fun idea is:To show them how they can write a story book and they are the main character.All they need is an empty unlined notebook and some markers or crayons. Encourage them to be creative.
- Princess Patch Parties is a local company if you’re lucky enough to live in Jacksonville Florida in the Murray Hill section of town that offers birthday and mini spa parties with facials and a little mani & pedi outing. Pink and frilly place where glitter rules! www.princesspatchgirlsspa.com
- Lip gloss D.I.Y. with you and or their friends with a MINI bar of Hershey’s chocolate or some crushed up candy mixed with a dash of OrganIc coconut oil from Whole Foods Market. You will need to assist children with this in the microwave for a few minutes. What you’ll have is a shiny,lip softening lip gloss.No it won’t last you’ll watch them lick it off and laugh the afternoon away.
- I will share these ideas and more on the video from the segment. JUST A CLICK AWAY! http://www.firstcoastnews.com on The Chat
- ENJOY watching and hope you will try some of my outside the box ideas!