RAINBOW SPELL TO BRING HAPPINESS AND JOY INTO YOUR HOME TOOLS: 7 candles 7 ribbons 7 flowers 1 rainbow sent from heaven The candles.ribbons.flowers will represent the 7 colors of the rainbow.1 for each color Here are the rainbow colors and the planet it represents RED: Mars ORANGE: Sun YELLOW: Moon GREEN: Mercury BLUE: Venus […]
Tag Archives: happiness
National Lipstick Day
A fresh new YOU!
A new year means the time to become a better version of you!
A fresh new start.
Here are my pretty pearls of beauty wisdom:
1. Choose HAPPINESS.Attitude ios everything.
2. Eat well…everything you put in your mouth counts. Eat more fruits and don’t forget your veggies. Stir fry your way to beauty.
3. Start with a fabulous NEW skin care regime and products.Never go to bed with your makeup on!
4. Take better care of yourself! Whip up some spa water with fruit, keep hydrated, and drink more water.
5. Smile MORE! WEAR lipstick it brightens your face and day!
6. Buy NEW makeup, get a makeup lesson and let an expert show you how to look like yourself only better.
7. Take a walk and calm your mind and body. Take a break from the mental chatter in your head. Recharge your body’s batteries. Walking or exercising will give you more energy.
8. Always add a dose of laughter in your day. It keeps the blues away.
9. All talk is about anti-aging. Take time for your skin! It is all about having prettier, healthier skin not how old you are.
10. All work and no play make you …a dull girl! Take time for you, shop on, buy something fun and beautiful too!
Have a beauty question? E-mail me! email@example.com
Stay connected with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest too!
I wish all my WordPress friends and fellow bloggers a happy,healthier and beauty filled new year!
It’s my middle name. I love to sprinkle happiness and a smile wherever I go.It feeds my soul, it makes me smile. Happiness until the day I die. I haven’t had much time to blog because I have been lost in day to day life and sprinkling happiness on life’s cupcake…One person at a time.
Tell me what you do to make people and you smile too?