I recently had a chance to chat with a nail artist. In my interview I asked her what are her Top 5 Tips for the Nails.
With all the hand washing we are doing and it all taking a toll on our cuticles and finger nails I know you will enjoy her fabulous tips for healthy nails! Hope you put her trade secrets and personal fav’s to work this long holiday weekend.
Or book and appointment with Nina! Her number is 904-234-7161 if you’re lucky enough to live local in Jacksonville Fl. 🌴
Here are her tips and is one of her latest nail creations. So fun! So pretty.
- Hydrate- keeping the cuticle area hydrated with a cuticle oil. I prefer my own brand Cula, which consist of vitamin E, jojoba oil, and an essential oil.
- Taking vitamins– taking vitamins working from the inside out helps promote healthy nail growth. Vitamins B is best.
- Nail growth– Using a nail protein such as Nailtiques protein 2 plus helps train those nails from broken & brittle to healthy strong nails. I recommend polishing every other day for two weeks and evaluating your nail growth from there.
- Manicures– keeping the nail plate clean and getting rid of old dead skin cells helps promote nail growth.
- Nail tech– choosing the right nail tech that is knowledgeable and knows what there doing to help you take care of your nails.
Did you know the first nail polish originated in China as early as 3000 BC !