Getting ready to kiss tonight? Guys and Gals …Make sure it works out right.
Prep your lips for kissing with my sweet recipe!
- Wash your lips with a warm washcloth.
- Use a Honey & Almond scrub that you can find in the store. Or D.I.Y. and make one.if you don’t have the ingredients. Run your lips with organic brown sugar and coconut oil.Rub on your lips back and forth with your finger and leave on at least 3 minutes. Rinse well.
- Brush your teeth with Supersmile toothpaste (A celebrity fave) or any other whitening toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth yes floss and brush your tongue with a soft tooth brush.Bacteria does the Cha Cha on your tongue throughout the day.Keep your breath and gums fresh.You wanna be kissed and kissable don’t you?
- Guys: Place a lip conditioner or lip balm on your lips guys. Hours before kissing so it starts to make your lips softer and look good.
- Gals: If you want to kick it up a notch.Don’t just do a lip balm WEAR SOME COLOR.
Paint the town red. Bring out your sexiest outfit even if it is blue jeans and a sexy sparkly top.
You’re ready to toast the new year Hello and kiss under the Kisstletoe!
This is a unisex recipe.My husband loves it too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!