I’m back in town and on TV here in sunny Florida with some bewitching ideas for this Halloween eve and Halloween.
I am sharing NEW FALL beauty and finger food (pardon the pun) trends to do with your girlfriends with my good friend Glamour Gourmet!
She created an awesome Halloween Snack box for ONLY $10.00 Invite your besties over for a beauty bash. Or it makes the perfect gift! Mummy rice krispies anyone?
Check her out on Instagram!
Don’t look like a witch! Take care of your skin! Be Bewitching this Halloween.
- Try a new Vitabird Vitamin C product that is knocking the heels off of woman who buy it. It will make your complexion brighter and more radiant. Available at Barney’s NYC. I just discovered this Asian beauty and my skin loves it so.
- Don’t ever go to sleep with a dirty face! Use the latest skin sensation by whish and it is called a cleansing oil. So silky! Don’t let the word oil fool you.
- Veil Cosmetics Mattifying base and touch-up powder. Free of the bad stuff and weightless on the skin.VEGAN LOVERS you will love it. http://www.veilcosmetics.com
- Farmhouse Fresh Goods has you covered for crepey creepy hands. I love the Whoopie Cream but the new Honey Chai lotion makes me want to scream with delight. http://www.farmhousefreshgoods.com
- CHI AIR Spin n Curl Is my latest go to for a quick curl in my hair.So easy to use! I am a makeup artist NOT a hairstylist and have never been good with using hair tools. BUT THIS is awesome! If it’s CHI it’s for ME!
Who doesn’t love to burn a candle on Halloween? I’ve discovered. Blood Orange candle by Ao Fragrances the mood and perfumes the air.
What a fun time again on River City Live TV!
I hope I inspired you to throw an intimate last minute party and gather up your girlfriends and have a yummy beauty BASH!