Today I shared on RIVER CITY LIVE TV in sunny Jacksonville Florida some beautiful products that I discovered in NYC and some fashionable delights too. I love spring in NYC even though it isn’t acting like it nor showing signs of all it’s splendor. It is hard to believe there is yet another NorEaster TODAY! Mother Nature up north does not quite know what to do let the flowers bloom or just freeze.
Color Your World,GORGEOUS with color filled hues this Spring in beauty,fashion accessories and lifestyle trends.
Hot hues are really on trend in makeup,fashion and even food.
It is going to be quite an amazing and pretty SPRING.
NYC was filled with color from home decor,makeup and all things fashion. I so love window shopping and actual shopping on the streets of the city that never sleeps!
- Makeup takes an even more color rich twist.SO MANY COLORS so little time!!!Even the finger nails. The new trend is wearing a different shade of nail polish on each finger. So fun!
- Skin Care takes on a whimsical packaging and ingredients that offer instant skin glam.
- Jewelry is stunning and color rich. Think rose gold,gemstones and pearls. Handbags are conversation pieces. Tassels take center stage in earrings,bracelets and necklaces.
- Food is filled with color and I devoured the new and yummy ice cream hues and rainbow trend in bagels. My fav’ The Bagel Store. They ship yummy to your door!
- So go ahead,get out of a rut and treat yourself to something new.Step outside your comfort zone and explore some new HUES. You might just discover a new and other side of YOU! COLOR outside the lines!