The Oscars! Did you watch this year?
Who swept you off your pretty feet at the Oscars?
I did watch as I am all about the celebrities makeup,skin and hair. In fact am featuring beauty tips from my blog today on TV on River City Live on WJXT 4 in sunny Florida.
I enjoyed the sea of COLOR metallics and all shades pink! From the Crazy Rich Asian Stars to the mirrored masterpiece on the ever glowing JLo. And of course the lipstick red dress Jennifer Hudson wore and the basic black from Lady Gaga. Now always keep it real…and remember they DON’T wake up that way. It takes months of prep for both their face,body and all that bling and fashion!
- It is all about the diet and pre- Oscar prep to look good in those gowns and tuxedo’s. Celebrities are all about green juicing,exercise,yoga,massage and beauty supplements. As you know beauty starts from the inside and shows on the outside. Some celebrities even admit they starve themselves (not compleley but really skimp or fast) to look good in those lovely gowns,dresses and pant suits.
- Skin Treatments -What are there go to’s for pretty and healthy looking skin? A DEEP cleansing facial is at the top of the list gold,diamonds and gem stones. Cryotherapy is the cool anti-aging sensation that is coveted lately too.Jade and rose quartz roller and light therapy are still having a moment too.Some celebrities use quickie sheet masks for eyes,face and lips! MALE celebrities do facials,sheet masks and other treatmensts at the spa too!
- Mani’s and Pedi’s with statement nail or a simple manicure by a celeb and editorial nail specialist.
- Body treatments like wraps,cellulite treatments and tan from a spray tan specialist and covered to highlight the skin with some Gleam by Melanie Mills!
- It’s all about the sage & crystals! I am told some celebrities have rituals for good luck and some include a treasured gemstone and burning sage.
- Beauty sleep and WATER are most skin care heroes for celebrities.
- Red lipstick is the classic choice. But as of late the shiny lipgloss and metallic has entered the lip picture. This year PINK had it’s moment. Beleive it or not pink is everything when it comes to a lipstick hue. It really is magic and looks good on everyone.
- Blotting papers or blotting powder papers are a MUST for that unexpected emotional shine!
- Eye makeup was simple and classic. The smoky really dark eye is not a popular otpion. Understated and a touch of shimmer opend up the eyes and mesmerize.
- Let’s take a peek in their evening bags! It is ALL about the pretty clutch and a lipstick and maybe a mint.Some celeb’s don’t even carry money on them.
- Got your own beauty and skin care question? Just ask me!