Mom’s To Be and new Mommy’s I hope you will love these tips!
- Choose a simple skin care line for your skin type. Seek a beauty professional for their recommendations if possible. If your skin is acting up with breakouts even more so. If you really have issues consult your dermatologist.
- Add a probiotic dietary supplement your beauty routine. Beauty from the inside out. Ask your doctor first if you’d like.I highly recommend Flora Prenatal Probiology by Belle +Bella.
- Use a tinted moisturizer and skip the foundation or use a lighter formula powder foundation.
- Bronzing powder can be your go to all in one product. You can use it as your blush,soft eye shadow,eyeliner and more. To make gorgeous lips just mix it with a clear gloss or lip balm.
- Think about using clear mascara that defines lashes but with no color.
- Buy multi-tasking makeup brushes. One’s that are two or four brushes in one. You don’t need to use a 12 pc. collection/brush set.
- It is not just about applying stretch mark cream or vitamin e oil. YOU want to smell good and have softer skin too! Instead of a perfume or cologne choose a double duty product like a hand and body lotion with a touch of fragrance. (and you’ll be washing your hands a lot too) Both a win/win. Try a few refreshing ones by Therapispa.I love the White Tea with natural shea butter.Or Sweet Cream Body Milk Hans and body lotion for your 👛 purse by FarmHouse Fresh . Photo by Linda Prebreza on Pexels.com
- You are going to be hot and hormonal!!! Keep your face cool by using a Rosewater by Noreen Young Cosmetics or Orange Face Mists by Therapispa and healthy with spa water you can make at home and carry with you too.
- Having a heat wave? Check out and wear a fashion accessory you can cool off with called Hot Girls Pearls. Simply freeze the necklace for 4 hours and enjoy and look fashionable too. http://www.hotgirlspearls.com
- Sometimes just wearing a BB or cream,a bold lipstick 💄 or gloss and a pair of sunglasses 🕶 are all you need to LOOK put together and feel it too!
- BONUS: Here is my recipe for…cooling foot 🦶 relief.
- D.I.Y. Recipe for a summer 🌞 foot soak for tired moms,swollen ankles and leg swelling. Simply grab a handful of Epsom salts and add a drop or two of Aura Cacia Peppermint essential oil to a warm water foot bath. If you can tolerate it with cold water even better. Aaaahh!
- PLUS drinking a cup of ICED peppermint tea will cool you too!