See Blue Ivy, Luna, and more wobble in their famous moms’ stilettos.
Flowers and candy are nice but give mom or glamMOM a bit more thought this year with my fun and unique gift ideas. You might even want to give one to yourself.
Give the gift of luxury:
Serve her coffee or tea with a treat in bed!
Then give her designer Jennifer Adams fabulous throws.This oh so soft throw feels and looks amazing allowing her to wrap her body in a bit of luxury.
Jennifer Adams also has a line of gorgeous scented candles that smell divine. Ihave fallen in love with this wax candle collection.The scnet they named Ivy & lillies” is fabulous.
www.jenniferadams.com or fine stores near you.
Add a luxurious H2O + Spa Milk Collection with milk proteins,soothing botanicals and more and add a Replenishing Beauty Gelle by NeoCell and a Serenity eye mask and she’s all set. She’ll wake up rested and feeling beautiful.
Who doesn’t love the gift of beauty?
TemputAIR Makeup that you spray on! Airbrush makeup is all the rage.
If she is a beauty junkie and loves to use what the makeup artist’s and celebrities use …this brand is it!
Give her a Beauty to Go ala Hollywood style for touch ups and for travel. She can fill it with her fave products and enjoy the fabulous kit with mirror.
Available at http://www.NoreenYoung.com (my studio)
For The Foodie
Or how about a cook book called Tiny and FULL from a New York Times best seller Jorge Cruise. 50 Yummy and healthy recipes!
A Madeleine Kit by Mastrad Paris for the woman or mom on the go who likes to whip up special things for her family and when entertaining friends.Gourmet made at home.OOH LA LA!
An easy popcorn maker by Mastrad Paris
Makes healthy popcorn without the bag in minutes in your microwave.
Available at fine kitchen depts. and retailers
I hope you enjoyed this guide and these tips.
All you have to do is buy them,put a bow on them and give!
To see me feature these on air visit http://www.firstcoastnews.com for video footage from the show.
If you’re low on time and haven’t got a dime…send her a LOVE letter!
OR make a greeting card from scratch. I’ve done both and they are easy to do and show your love for mom,your wife or grandma too.
It is all about the little things,darlings!
If you’re looking for a few awesome gift ideas? You’ve come to the right place.
if you have not had a chance to get her a gift…Guys you CAN do this!
- Write her a LOVE LETTER or make her a CARD from scratch. You can do it in less than 5 mins. or a bit more.
- Give her breakfast in bed on a faux silver tray (from a party OR dollar store)
- Bake her muffins,fresh cookies or her fave cake.
- Book an appointment for her for a massage, haircut or luxurious makeup session.
- Pull flowers and other greens from your garden and create a pretty bouquet.Tie a pretty ribbon around them.
- Order a few magazine subscriptions to her fave magazine is a very useful gift. all you need is the postcard that is inside Every new magazine on the news stand.Fill it out,mail it and you’re good to go.
- Draw her a bubble bath complete with fragrant bubbles,a candle,spa music,eye mask and cozy bath pillow.
- SPEND some time with her. Not in the same room watching sports,but actually spend time with her.
- Go to Whole Foods Market by some yummy things. pack a basket with a blanket and have a meal in the park.
- It is all about the LOVING little things! It doesn’t have to be expensive.
- YOU CAN DO THIS! (and with ease) Don’t stress.
I discovered these beauty bags and wristlets that I need to give them a shout out and tell you about too.
You can personalize them with your fabulous photos and enjoy the memories on the go. I think it is the perfect gift no one can resist! The cosmetic bags and purse wristlets and so fun and unique.Mother’s Day or any day!
Perfect for your beauty items,keys,money and a luscious lipgloss or lipstick!
Go ahead give it a whirl. I did.
I MISS MY MOM!
I miss her beautiful blue eyes.
I miss her face!
I miss the sound of her unique sweet voice.
I miss her hugs and kisses!
I miss how her face would light up when I entered the room.
I miss her crazy meal concoctions.She wasn’t a gourmet chef and no we were to poor to eat like the rich or sort of rich.She whipped up some amazing meals not amazing by taste.Amazing the way she made it happen and fed us every day in her own Polish-American way! Raising all her children alone after my father died.Taking good care of us.
I miss her style.
I miss her speaking to me in Polish.
I miss taking her out for breakfast,lunch dinner or coffee. She would have gotten a kick out of Starbucks,Tea shops and other cafes and coffee shops.
I miss the sound of her playing on her baby grand piano.
I miss her scent.
I miss the sound of her songs and musical voice.
I miss her smile!
I miss being and FEELING loved by her.
I can go on and on…
DO YOU MISS YOUR MOM? Share the beauty of your mom with me.I can’t wait to hear from you!