Here are my top tips to make you look and FEEL Gorgeous this Spring.
1. A cheap and chic NEW lipstick or lip gloss can update your look and face in seconds.
Find a color that brightens your complexion. Choose a light to medium bold color.Say “Bye Bye” to the dark shades.Lighten Up!Brighten Up!
2. Blush on! Choose a blush that accents your cheeks like a pretty coral or pink.Select one with shimmer for a soft luminous look.This gives you a dewy youthful look.
3. Eyeshadow doesn’t have to be complicated.Select one shade and go with it. You don’t have to use two or five shades to make your eyes stand out and look gorgeous.A soft champagne,a soft pink,a gold beige or touch of silver to highlight your eyes. You can mix and match matte and shimmer together for a natural glow look.
4. As a professional I highly recommend you own a rice powder to set your makeup,make your makeup last longer and to tone down shine.It is an Ancient Chinese secret.
5. Nail polish is taking over the world. It has a new look,shades,feel and texture.Pick up a few shades and paint your fingeres and toes creamsicle,sunny yellow or an aqua blue hue.Or better yet have a PRO give you a fresh manicure and pedicure and try a new hue.
6. Accessorize! Your face can look more alive with some new accessories.A little bling goes a long way I LOVE to make my face,neck and eyes glow with a dash of color and sparkle from an earring,necklace and more.
7. Buy a a new scent and spice up make your life with something floral,sweet,sexy or sultry.
8. Go window shopping. It not only will get you out of the house or workplace it will give you ideas to look better and fashionable. This was a happy spring window display I took at Macy’s last week in New York City.
9. You are what you eat…add more spring fruits ripe,ready and in season. Add a healthy rainbow of foods to your diet.
10. Pretty skin and a healthy body needs water.Whip up some water by infusing fresh fruits or veggies in a tall pitcher.Yummy and low cal way to get in your water intake and the light flavor of the fruit tastes awesome.
I hope you have a HAPPY SPRING! Paint the town with the new shade for this Spring…Radiant orchid.