As the new year rings in… and things have calmed a bit think about your beauty and skin care products not just eating better and losing weight!
And now is the hard part. Smell them, shake them and see which you may have to part with.Yes, actually throw out and start fresh! Bad beauty isn’t very pretty and surely not healthy.
As a professional makeup artist I see ALL kinds of cosmetic bags.But some of my clients collections of makeup and their makeup bags frighten me!
- Her bottle of foundation has turned green along with the beige hue.
- Another clients lipsticks had a horrific scent and didn’t glide on like silk.
- Their eyeliners are so chopped up and the wood base is ready to rip out her cornea anytime.I know this was from not sharpening with the correct pencil sharpener.
- Another clients nail polishes are turning yellow and green…it makes me want to scream!
- The blush has such an oil build up on it I could fry french fries on the powder blush from her facial oil.
- The skin care smells rancid and her sunscreen shakes very watery as it has lost its magic.
The truth is you can’t keep skincare,makeup,nail polish and more forever!!!
I know you love that fave’ shade they discontinued years ago but you’ve got to say goodbye to it. For the sake of your complexion and your health…this is a must.So, now with the weekend here…perhaps you have some time my dear to play a game I call Let’s Throw It Out!
Restart your beauty game or your face and health won’t look the same.