Lucky you I have some great tips from a hot stylist just for you. I never know how she is going to look. She is like a rainbow of hair personalities and hair cuts. ISN’T SHE GORGEOUS? Now enjoy her simple mane secrets and trends she wants to share with you.
What do you think is the secret for shiny fabulous bombshell hair?
1. I Always recommend you use a good conditioner or leave in treatment and a heat protectant before styling hair with heat. Then a great shine spray to top it off.
What’s hot for fall in hair this year?
2. The latest hair trends this season are the ombre and the long bob. The ombre is great for those clients who don’t want the hassle of coming every 6 weeks for a touch up. It will grow out and still look beautiful. The long bob gives you a classic look with out all the weight of long hair.
What colors rule and are rocking on the runway?
3. Red is in this fall . Auburn, reds, and mahogany colors are a great fall trends. They also work well when blended into an ombre.
Is a deep conditioning treatment for everyone’s hair?
4. Depends on client and environment conditions . Dryer environments and hair more frequent.
What products do you LOVE and are you professionally recommending for hair?
5. Chocolate Blonde highlights shampoo is a great highlight shampoo for blondes to keep brassy highlights at bay. Followed up with Color Artistry protein conditioner as a leave in treatment.
Got Questions on your hair? Follow Instagram this hair genius:strong>THE_DUCHESS_HAIRDESIGNS
Kena Shea is located in sunny Jacksonville Florida and looks forward to assisting you and answering any hair or product questions from you.