What He wants for Christmas!
Another holiday season is upon us. So much to do so little time, right? Like me, I know you are scrambling around town and looking for gift ideas. I gave them to my sweetie for gifts in the past and some are new on the market. Metro sexual is so yesterday…Guys want to look good too!
From stocking stuffers to tokens of Chanukah love…here you go.
1. Nivea hand and body lotion for MEN.
2. Honey Heel glaze and the bodacious Bourbon bubbler Farm House Fresh Goods has you all hooked up. These body, feet and heel treats are truly amazing. My husband is addicted.
3. An organic skin healthy brand for a cleaning has a facial scrub and so much more by Organic Male 4OM. Lavender, coltsfoot and comfrey protect from irritations and NO CHEMICALS…just good stuff ingredients.
4. Hello Handsome lip conditioning balm by Noreen Young Cosmetics… that’s my brand.. Kissable soft lips are a must. Hint of mint makes breath fresh.
5. A Gift card for a skin softening paraffin hand treatment.
6. Clarisonic sonic skin cleansing cleans like you mean it machine. Washcloths are so yesterday. Men love power tools and this is the ultimate tool to keep his skin in good-looking shape.
7. Marvelous manicure gift card, like his face the hands are his business card too.
8. Pedicures not only do they feel amazing they make his feet look like a rock star. Get him a gift card with a nail salon or spa.
9. Acai berry or pomegranate smoothies. Don’t buy a gift card from your local smoothie place, D.I.Y. and give him a coupon for a weeks worth of beauty berry drinks, healthy veggie juice and smoothies. Keeping him healthy is so important if you want him around you gotta take care of him.
10. Massage Envy is across the country. They have the best price and great professionals to serve you. From massage to stone therapy and facials. Your sweetie or daddy for that matter would love it. My husband and I have a date with them every four weeks. We make it a date IN and order Chinese take out afterwards and go home and rest with a glass of healthy red Merlot and lots of water.
So, I hope you like this list I have given to him and share with you. These are tried and true ideas. All you have to do is put a bow on them and good to give!