If you have any friends who are in this unique club and you wonder what to do for them,consider the following:
1. Buy them a joke book or funny movie.
2. Make soup or a nutritious dinner for them and their family.
3. Send them cards every month or week that they are sick.
4. Offer to take the caregiver to a movie or sports event or look after the patient to give the caregiver a break.
My husband is so worried about me. He has been at my side every doctor’s visit. He has see me in pain and not being able to walk. It scares him. He needs a break.
5. Buy a novel for them to read.
6. Give them your eyebrow kit.
7. Buy them a cotton blend scarf to wear.
8. Give them a facial.
9. Send them a fruit basket.
10. Call them every one or two weeks.
11. Give them a gift certificate for a massage.
12. Send them a prayer card.
You get the idea, send a little kindness.
Someone close to me shared this list with me. I simply had to share it with you.As you can see the
the patient and caregiver need LOVE and random acts of kindness too!