A truly unique luxurious experience I did over the phone and in an email.
Or you can visit HOT-lanta as they affectionately call Atlanta Georgia in the South and order it at their studio too.
Create a customized, personal perfume,cologne or signature line of delicious scented products. Order it for him,her or yourself too. It was interactive fun and so spot on. The fragrance I created was just what I love in a scent! Sexy, floral and oh so me.
The skies the limit when you create yours too.You can even name it too!
Again it is something I simply had to share with you.
If you are looking for a cool,one of a kind fabulous gift…ring them and get started.
Let me know if you have a Valentine’s day gift idea you’d like to share with me too. I’d love to hear from you.
Recipe for Home Perfume
What you will need is:
Peels from one fresh apple
Peels from fresh orange
4 pcs.star anise
3 cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon of dried cloves
1 teaspoon of All Spice
4 cups of water
Sprinkle all in a small saucepan and on a low boil on the stove top.
Your home will smell AMAZING and if your house has bad breath it will help the air smell better.
Kiss your pillow and sheets at night with your favorite scent.
Just a tease please! (Please don’t over do it).
It makes you feel good and pretty sexy too!
I love to do this on hotel room sheets and pillow cases and in my lingerie draw too.
Do you do it too?
Scent your body with a dash of fragrance and scent your beautiful world.
My husband finds it nice too especially when I am working out of town.
The subtle aroma and scent of ME makes his heart not wonder.He!He!
I MISS MY MOM!
I miss her beautiful blue eyes.
I miss her face!
I miss the sound of her unique sweet voice.
I miss her hugs and kisses!
I miss how her face would light up when I entered the room.
I miss her crazy meal concoctions.She wasn’t a gourmet chef and no we were to poor to eat like the rich or sort of rich.She whipped up some amazing meals not amazing by taste.Amazing the way she made it happen and fed us every day in her own Polish-American way! Raising all her children alone after my father died.Taking good care of us.
I miss her style.
I miss her speaking to me in Polish.
I miss taking her out for breakfast,lunch dinner or coffee. She would have gotten a kick out of Starbucks,Tea shops and other cafes and coffee shops.
I miss the sound of her playing on her baby grand piano.
I miss her scent.
I miss the sound of her songs and musical voice.
I miss her smile!
I miss being and FEELING loved by her.
I can go on and on…
DO YOU MISS YOUR MOM? Share the beauty of your mom with me.I can’t wait to hear from you!
Here are my top tips to make you look and FEEL Gorgeous this Spring.
1. A cheap and chic NEW lipstick or lip gloss can update your look and face in seconds.
Find a color that brightens your complexion. Choose a light to medium bold color.Say “Bye Bye” to the dark shades.Lighten Up!Brighten Up!
2. Blush on! Choose a blush that accents your cheeks like a pretty coral or pink.Select one with shimmer for a soft luminous look.This gives you a dewy youthful look.
3. Eyeshadow doesn’t have to be complicated.Select one shade and go with it. You don’t have to use two or five shades to make your eyes stand out and look gorgeous.A soft champagne,a soft pink,a gold beige or touch of silver to highlight your eyes. You can mix and match matte and shimmer together for a natural glow look.
4. As a professional I highly recommend you own a rice powder to set your makeup,make your makeup last longer and to tone down shine.It is an Ancient Chinese secret.
5. Nail polish is taking over the world. It has a new look,shades,feel and texture.Pick up a few shades and paint your fingeres and toes creamsicle,sunny yellow or an aqua blue hue.Or better yet have a PRO give you a fresh manicure and pedicure and try a new hue.
6. Accessorize! Your face can look more alive with some new accessories.A little bling goes a long way I LOVE to make my face,neck and eyes glow with a dash of color and sparkle from an earring,necklace and more.
7. Buy a a new scent and spice up make your life with something floral,sweet,sexy or sultry.
8. Go window shopping. It not only will get you out of the house or workplace it will give you ideas to look better and fashionable. This was a happy spring window display I took at Macy’s last week in New York City.
9. You are what you eat…add more spring fruits ripe,ready and in season. Add a healthy rainbow of foods to your diet.
10. Pretty skin and a healthy body needs water.Whip up some water by infusing fresh fruits or veggies in a tall pitcher.Yummy and low cal way to get in your water intake and the light flavor of the fruit tastes awesome.
I hope you have a HAPPY SPRING! Paint the town with the new shade for this Spring…Radiant orchid.
Want a ONE OF A KIND fragrance for yourself or that special someone? It is as easy as 1,2,3!
Here’s how mine happened:
I called 404-202-5503 or you can e-mail after viewing their website…email@example.com
I told them I was interested in creating a custom all for me kinda fragrance!
They e-mailed me a questionnaire to answer.What are my fav’ colors,flowers,foods,desserts and a few more questions.
She asked me what I wanted to name the fragrance…I told her Naughty Kisses!
She got back with me in a couple of days and what arrived at my door?
This beautiful, sexy floral delight.
For $75.00 and up depending on the size you too can order your own sweet,floral,exotic, sexy sensation too!
Or you can visit their posh and pretty studio in Atlanta (HOTlanta) and play and watch them whip up your perfume delight.
Personalized,personable FUN! I smell delicious. Can you smell me?A touch of peach,musk and more. I love mine you will love one too!
Great UNIQUE GIFT IDEA!Brides,corporate,Girl’s Time Out and more!
What a great experience!!!
By the way, I was not paid to say these words.They are from my heart.
Also available for him!