I love love love the new gel and tissue masks for your lips in those adorable lip shapes. I use them at night before I go to bed 🛌 and when I feel like I need a hydrating lift to my lips for an evening out.
Here is how I use them.
Take your time. Don’t rush. Enjoy 😊!
- WASH your hands well.
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Brush your teeth.
- Wash your lips.
- Pull the lip mask out of package with tweezers. (Or clean fingers)
- Apply it to your lips and lightly press and pat the mask down.Make sure it is laying smooth.
- Leave the mask on your lips for at least 15 minutes.
- BEFORE you remove the mask … pat the remaining moisture like residue on your lip area. Do not wash your face or lips afterwards. Blot lips dry with tissue if you’d like.
- If your lips are extra dry and flaky… Condition your lips 👄 with a lip conditioner if you’d like or simply rest.
Sweet 😴 Dreams! … and enjoy softer sexier healthier looking lips,Beauties!Beauties!
If you smoke,vape or sunbathe…you’ll love the skin softening benefits of these KBeauty lip masks too!