TODAY on my beauty and lifestyle segment on TV on River City Live I’ll share a few pre-wedding beauty and gift idea tips.
If you are lucky enough to live in Jacksonville OR GETTING MARRIED in the city or not you’ll love these tips TOO. If you want to sparkle like Meghan Markle here are a few beauty secrets,ideas and recommendations for you.
- Prep your skin…Get a facial and prep at least three months leading to your wedding if possible. Cleaner pores,hydrated skin and kiss tired dead skin cells Goodbye!
- The skin on your BODY needs some some attention too. Exfoliating treatments work wonders and make detox your body and skin.
- Get those lips ready for KISSING. Do lip scrubs once a week for a three weeks and the day before the wedding.
- The groom needs to groom up too (skin,brows,beard oil,brows shaped and use a lip conditioner too.
- Wanna gorgeous celebrity like glow to your face and skin? Try this! a a sexy angel glow in a powder brush.http://www.noreenyoung.com All you do is brush on this beauty.Another one comes in a tube.Gleam by Melanie Mills of Hollywood. A model and celebrity fav’…www.melaniemillshollywood.com
- Experiment with a new signature scent for your special day with the latest trend Hair Mist NO.1 by entrpeneur and designer Sandra Alford. Treat yourself to this clean,romantic and sensual scent. (That’s my best description) She also has other scentsational gift ideas to give the mother of the bride,groom or bridesmaids. http://www.sandraalford.com
- Personalized Wine bottle by www.windsorvineyards.com for your bridal party or your guests. This is also a fun idea for Anniversary’s,Birthdays and Graduation celebrations.
ATTENTION: Windsor Vineywards is offering a special for my TV and blog followers and visitors. 20% off any WINE order for your wedding or next special event!
Promo Code: rivercitylive
The best part this offer lasts until December 31st 2018! YAY! What do ya say..order your customized wine TODAY!
- If you’re getting married in Jacksonville FLorida here are a few stylist to consult. John Brent for Chocolate Blonde Salon or if you prefer a female stylist Hair By Terri Moore at Salon at St. John. If you are getting married in St. Augustine you’ve gotta call Angela Byrd of Spoiled Beauties.
- Looking for a photographer in Jacksonville and the area for this special time OR ANYTIME. Meet with a professional photographer and share your vision of the wedding photos OR a photo of you before you get married.Capture the times in your life with photos! Anetta Wilkerson of www.artnillusion.com by the way, my blog photos are done by her.What’s even more amazing is she is a triple threat…a photographer,a hair stylist and does makeup too.
- Looking for a cake or glittering fresh chocolate dipped strawberries you must call Glamour Gourmet. These are some gorgeous looking delights.
- Looking for a venue for your next event,shower or wedding? The Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine,Florida. They put on a hell of a party and event. The team there lives for your wedding or next fun affair. http://www.thetreasuryontheplaza.com
- ALL of the above recommendations are my personal recommendation. I have worked with all of these professionals. I think you’ll find them fit for a royal…YOU!