Don’t you just LOVE this edible art by Holly Fox who I discovered on Instagram and has a shop on Etsy! I must buy one of her awesome cookie creations. So many cookies to choose from so little time! Yum!!!
- What’s Trending in nail colors this summer … the Northeast Distributor for OPI Vinnie Le from of Victoria Nial Supply says “Blue hues are so in from Mint blue,Baby blues and Aqua Ocean blue.He also says nude,pink nude and rose gold metallics are hot.” I am over the moon for these new shades!
- How to make your nail polish last longer and strengthen them too? From Start to Finish by OPI is a 3 products in one new sensation. A base coat,a top coat and a nail strengthener too. So now you don’t have to apply a base coat,a top coat and a nail strengthener. ONE bottle and product for three steps. Genius!
- Cuticle oil is a must. Apply it on your fingers and toes to keep the skin soft and looking good. Sandal season means less shoes and clothes. So,don’t forget to take care of your fingers d and toes.
- If your hands are showing age…or to prevent sun spots and wrinkles from forming so fast. Try using a sunscreen on them. I like a natural one that is the kind you roll/rub on from a deodorant like stick by Go Waxhead. It isn’t just about protecting your face from spots your hands and tops of feet need it too.
- Always keep your hands and body hydrated not only with cuticle oil but hand and body lotions and creams.
- Now all you need is to paint the town with your fave hues! Have a happy National Nail Polish Day!
And since it is also National DONUT day let me share my fave donut in Chicago…
Do-rite donuts! If you haven’t tasted them you don’t know what you are missing! And yes I am still in love with Krispy Kreme donuts BUT this company’s donuts is really awesome too!
WORTH A TRIP to Chicago! Was just there last month and can’t wait to go back and taste more!
TWO wonderful reasons to celebrate today!