Although the runways from fall/winter 2020 fashion month have ended, the real fun is just beginning. Now that every designer has shown their upcoming collections to the world, we have all the information we need to predict the fall and winter trends sure to hit all your favorite retailers in the coming months. The fall…The Fall 2020 Shoe Trends Are Seriously Statement-Making — StyleCaster
With all the comments all over social media and hearing conversations all around me from Sunday’s Super Bowl 2020… for what it’s worth I decided I have to weigh in!
While I am not into sports. I am into my job and career and So I tuned in and watched the Halftime Show with singers 🎶 Shakira and Jennifer Lopez.
The two things I heard most were all about the clothing the two halftime stars ⭐️ wore and performed in and how it wasn’t child 👶 🧒 friendly. In fact that their style of dress was vulgar and disappointing. I know little ones and teens don’t need to really see all that shaking and sexy barely there clothing. I get it. But most adults watch and go to the game.
The one thing I’d like to remind everyone offended is… it was a PERFORMANCE and they were asked to perform, entertain and give the crowd (who paid so much $ money 💵 for a ticket for the game) their monies worth!!!
I am far from conservative but I do know entertainers need to entertain and dress that way! Ala Viva Las Vegas and anywhere else performers perform!
I thought all their efforts and hard work paid off! It’s not easy to dance, sing, jump, and fly across a stage on their knees and SING in front of hundreds of people!!!
The second set of comments was about women and how we are NOT done when we turn 40+ and that we STILL have so much in us and that we can be sexy!
Some women seemed to PRAISE and some displayed envy (I think) by both singers appearance from head to toe to BOOTY!!!
I don’t know if you caught it on the news but the reason JLo started her part of the show high on a pole was because she felt women need to be high up! Support your girl tribe and show ALL girls can raise up, rise up and reach for the stars.
While I did not like the part of the show where a male singer tapped her butt cheek with his 🖐hand… THAT was most unexpected and unacceptable to me.
Also the little girls and her daughter in the show did not need to see that in your face dancing 💃 on a stage, with sexy pelvic gestures and it didn’t have to be so long. I like when a singer sings and performs not just shakes her booty for most of the show. How about you?
Do you know what I mean?
At the end of the day… JLo’s lifestyle of not drinking, eating well, regular exercise routine , and lots of makeup and faux lashes and beauty maintenance like $500.00 facials… all are working for her! She is beautiful!
And having JLo’s loyal and talented GLAM 💫Team doesn’t hurt either!
We can learn a lot from Shakira if she shared with us how she stays in shape etc. I (like Wendy Williams said on her show) loved her makeup. It was simple and her skin was lovely too. Those hips and thighs don’t lie. She’s eating well and obviously exercises lots too. I’d say both ladies are aging beautifully. And they are not letting age stop them from being the best self despite not being 20.
Age IS just a number. Stop counting the years and put down that cupcake!
Listen up my fellow lovers of fashion! While I do not wear any of these sizes…I thought this was an awesome fashionable post. Read on and Shop on with her fashion finds!
When you’re a plus size person who happens to like clothing, shopping usually goes a little like this: You see something you love on a celebrity or on Instagram or in a brick-and-mortar store. You realize it doesn’t come in your size. You scour the internet for plus size brands that offer something somewhat similar.…
I am kinda gonna miss the glitz the glam,the makep and the hair a bit BUT ….happy we have stepped out of the box!
Who runs the world? ALL women in ALL beautiful sizes! Just like your age …
Size is just a number.
It’s true: The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is canceled for 2019. Not as in, we’re boycotting (though we were already planning on it.) The show was completely, officially dragged off the air for good. Victoria’s Secret’s parent company, L Brands, confirmed as much in a public statement issued today, Nov. 21. “We think it’s important to…
As soon as October hits and the temperatures start to get all sorts of funky, layered outfit ideas for fall are where it’s at. One day, it’ll be 90 degrees—the sun is shining and you may even be tempted to hit the beach—and then the next, the temperature will drop and you’ll find yourself all…
I so love ❤️ fall. I miss the change of seasons I had living in NYC. I so MISS my Central Park!
I love the pretty change of leaves.
The bit cooler weather.
Delicious new fall scented candles to light my rooms.
The smell of pumpkin spice.
Sipping warm apple cider.
Wearing a beautiful cozy sweater or scarf.
Picking apples from a tree and eating them too!
Buying new FALL makeup hues!
oh and let’s not forget a yummy slice of sweet potato OR a slice of pumpkin pie!
Because fall doesn’t really arrive in Florida 🌴 ☀️until late October… even though the calendar says otherwise.
What do you love about fall BEST OF ALL?
Oh so inspired by the makeup.Especially her eyes and looks for her music video!
Keep scrolling on.
What about you?
The country is extremely divided right now over pretty much everything. But we all came together late last week (almost 15 million people!) to collectively gasp at Normani’s dance moves and killer outfits in her new music video. There is no doubt she did that. And now thanks to Normani’s makeup artist, we’re getting an…
Mom’s To Be and new Mommy’s I hope you will love these tips!
- Choose a simple skin care line for your skin type. Seek a beauty professional for their recommendations if possible. If your skin is acting up with breakouts even more so. If you really have issues consult your dermatologist.
- Add a probiotic dietary supplement your beauty routine. Beauty from the inside out. Ask your doctor first if you’d like.I highly recommend Flora Prenatal Probiology by Belle +Bella.
- Use a tinted moisturizer and skip the foundation or use a lighter formula powder foundation.
- Bronzing powder can be your go to all in one product. You can use it as your blush,soft eye shadow,eyeliner and more. To make gorgeous lips just mix it with a clear gloss or lip balm.
- Think about using clear mascara that defines lashes but with no color.
- Buy multi-tasking makeup brushes. One’s that are two or four brushes in one. You don’t need to use a 12 pc. collection/brush set.
- It is not just about applying stretch mark cream or vitamin e oil. YOU want to smell good and have softer skin too! Instead of a perfume or cologne choose a double duty product like a hand and body lotion with a touch of fragrance. (and you’ll be washing your hands a lot too) Both a win/win. Try a few refreshing ones by Therapispa.I love the White Tea with natural shea butter.Or Sweet Cream Body Milk Hans and body lotion for your 👛 purse by FarmHouse Fresh . Photo by Linda Prebreza on Pexels.com
- You are going to be hot and hormonal!!! Keep your face cool by using a Rosewater by Noreen Young Cosmetics or Orange Face Mists by Therapispa and healthy with spa water you can make at home and carry with you too.
- Having a heat wave? Check out and wear a fashion accessory you can cool off with called Hot Girls Pearls. Simply freeze the necklace for 4 hours and enjoy and look fashionable too. http://www.hotgirlspearls.com
- Sometimes just wearing a BB or cream,a bold lipstick 💄 or gloss and a pair of sunglasses 🕶 are all you need to LOOK put together and feel it too!
- BONUS: Here is my recipe for…cooling foot 🦶 relief.
- D.I.Y. Recipe for a summer 🌞 foot soak for tired moms,swollen ankles and leg swelling. Simply grab a handful of Epsom salts and add a drop or two of Aura Cacia Peppermint essential oil to a warm water foot bath. If you can tolerate it with cold water even better. Aaaahh!
- PLUS drinking a cup of ICED peppermint tea will cool you too!
I used to work for the designer Diane Von Furstenberg in NYC. One thing that stood out with me is her love for 👗 dresses!
After all she created the first wrap dress! I owned so many of them! And felt like a million in them!
Now as time goes by I am on a passionate all things lips 👄 high with another awesome designer with a huge creative and playful touch of whimsy!
Designer Betsey Johnson!
Do you love her too like I do???
Isn’t this dress a adorable?
The Oscars! Did you watch this year?
Who swept you off your pretty feet at the Oscars?
I did watch as I am all about the celebrities makeup,skin and hair. In fact am featuring beauty tips from my blog today on TV on River City Live on WJXT 4 in sunny Florida.
I enjoyed the sea of COLOR metallics and all shades pink! From the Crazy Rich Asian Stars to the mirrored masterpiece on the ever glowing JLo. And of course the lipstick red dress Jennifer Hudson wore and the basic black from Lady Gaga. Now always keep it real…and remember they DON’T wake up that way. It takes months of prep for both their face,body and all that bling and fashion!
- It is all about the diet and pre- Oscar prep to look good in those gowns and tuxedo’s. Celebrities are all about green juicing,exercise,yoga,massage and beauty supplements. As you know beauty starts from the inside and shows on the outside. Some celebrities even admit they starve themselves (not compleley but really skimp or fast) to look good in those lovely gowns,dresses and pant suits.
- Skin Treatments -What are there go to’s for pretty and healthy looking skin? A DEEP cleansing facial is at the top of the list gold,diamonds and gem stones. Cryotherapy is the cool anti-aging sensation that is coveted lately too.Jade and rose quartz roller and light therapy are still having a moment too.Some celebrities use quickie sheet masks for eyes,face and lips! MALE celebrities do facials,sheet masks and other treatmensts at the spa too!
- Mani’s and Pedi’s with statement nail or a simple manicure by a celeb and editorial nail specialist.
- Body treatments like wraps,cellulite treatments and tan from a spray tan specialist and covered to highlight the skin with some Gleam by Melanie Mills!
- It’s all about the sage & crystals! I am told some celebrities have rituals for good luck and some include a treasured gemstone and burning sage.
- Beauty sleep and WATER are most skin care heroes for celebrities.
- Red lipstick is the classic choice. But as of late the shiny lipgloss and metallic has entered the lip picture. This year PINK had it’s moment. Beleive it or not pink is everything when it comes to a lipstick hue. It really is magic and looks good on everyone.
- Blotting papers or blotting powder papers are a MUST for that unexpected emotional shine!
- Eye makeup was simple and classic. The smoky really dark eye is not a popular otpion. Understated and a touch of shimmer opend up the eyes and mesmerize.
- Let’s take a peek in their evening bags! It is ALL about the pretty clutch and a lipstick and maybe a mint.Some celeb’s don’t even carry money on them.
- Got your own beauty and skin care question? Just ask me!