Are your lips flaky, peeling and beyond dry?
Summer heat and the face masks may be making them dry. But also know RX medicine can trigger dry lips too.
So, what’s a gal to do?
Today I featured on River City Live on WJXT-4 a few tips on what you can do.
- You may feel like a D.I.Y. that you can whip up yourself with a recipe of white sugar and coconut oil or olive oil. Apply to lips and brush the lips with a babies tooth brush.Rinse well with a warm washcloth.
- OR you can buy one already made like the Farmhouse Fresh Beach Punch.
It FHF is one of Oprah’s fav’ brands.
- Coconut Oil is a cream and you can rub all across the lips as a quick lip fix just swipe and go. I keep mini travel jars around the house. Celebrities love ❤️ using coconut 🥥 oil.
- Fresh organic honey 🍯 is a natural and wonderful lip 👄mask!
- TLC Vitamin E or C lip conditioners in a tube travel friendly and work wonders too.
- Lip gel or sheet masks from Korea give instant gratification to your lips. All the rage with professional makeup artists and celebrities too.
- DRINK plenty of water 💦 to keep yourself hydrated.
- Try not to lick your lips a lot. It dries out the skin on your lips.
- My mantra and slogan has always been … 💄
- ” A woman without lipstick is like a day without sunshine”. Don’t forget to lift your spirits and do give your lips some sunshine.🌞
Enjoy these tips just for the lips!
Please Note:If you are allergic to any of the above ingredients…don’t use them.